Learn Science Through Fun
“I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious,” said Albert Einstein.
Let us explore our world with great curiosity. Welcome to the science world of Kids World Fun. Let us explore this world.
You will encounter science lessons and worksheets, fun facts, DIY experiments, science quizzes and great video lessons here.
Our science lessons and worksheets have been developed for use by students and teachers from Year 1 onwards. These lessons and worksheets are based on the International syllabus developed by Cambridge International Examinations, the United Kingdom.
Our fun scientific facts are just what they claim to be. They are great fun! And children learn best when they are playing and having fun. Alfred Mercier said, “What we learn with pleasure we never forget.”
Our Do-It-Yourself science experiments are a great way of introducing complex scientific concepts to children. Doing is the best way of learning, and so science experiments at home are a great way for parents and children to spend quality time together, learning science.
Our science quizzes are challenging, and at the same time accessible to young people and adults of various academic achievement levels. They are sure to prod you into absorbing more and more knowledge, and will also pique your curiosity.
The science video lessons here are superb learning tools for students of any age, and very useful teaching material for teachers all around the world. Through catchy graphics and authentic information, these videos are sure to enrich your science knowledge.
Please click on your choice below and embark on your discovery of the world of science.
Science lessons and worksheets
- The human body
- The five senses
- Living and non living things
- Parts of a plant
- Life cycle of a plant
- Staying healthy
- Challenging Grade 1 Science Worksheets
- The Solar System
- Healthy Living
- Pushes and Pulls
- Identifying and Grouping Animals
- Challenging Grade 2 Science Worksheets
- Science Worksheet - Identifying And Grouping Animals
- Revision Worksheet - Living and Non-Living Things
- Animals And Their Food
- Early Humans
- Our Body
- Good Touch and Bad Touch
- Cool Science Projects
- Challenging Grade 3 Science Worksheets
- A Clean Environment
- Classifying Living Things
- Classifying Animals
- Classifying Plants
- Light Energy
- Sound Energy
- Animal Adaptations
- Cycles In The Solar System
- Animal Habitats
- Infectious Diseases
- Life Cycles of Animals
- Plant Systems
Fun scientific facts
- Different branches of science
- Four seasons
- Carnivorous plants
- How rain is formed?
- How Does Electronic Paper Work?
- Who invented the Yo-Yo?
- What are barnacles?
- Should fast food restaurants be banned?
DIY science experiments
- Science Quizzes for Kids - Quiz Questions and Answers
- Human Body Quiz
- Science Quiz And Riddles For Kids
- Simple General Science And Technology Quiz With Answers
- General Science And Technology Quiz Questions With Answers
- Human Body Quiz For Kids With Answers
- Space Quiz For Kids With Answers
- General Science Quiz
- Science Laboratory Rules Quiz
- Test Your Science Knowledge with this Mind-Blowing Physics Quiz!
- Science Quiz for Secondary School Students
- Science Quiz High School Students