Online Quiz » Human Body Quiz For Kids With Answers
A quiz on the human body, its organs, systems and their functions. Useful for students and teachers. Free printable version available. Answers are given at bottom of the page.
Human Body Quiz
- Which blood cells in our body help to fight infection?
a. red blood cells
b. white blood cells
- What is the number of bones in the adult human body?
- What is the term for the topmost layer of the human skin?
- Where are the red blood cells created?
b. bone marrow
- Name the pigment that determines the colour of the human skin.
- Which types of teeth are used to grind food?
- What is the shape of the DNA called as?
b. double helix
- How many chambers does the human heart have?
- What is the biggest organ in the human body?
- What is the largest gland in the human body?
a. adrenal gland
- What is the approximate amount of blood in the human body?
a. 4-5 litres
b. 5-6 litres
c. 7-8 litres
- What is the smallest bone in the human body?
- What percentage of the human body is water?
- What is the most abundant mineral in the human body?
- Which tissue in the human body does not have any direct blood supply?
b. nervous tissue
c. muscle tissue
- Which is the vitamin that helps in the clotting of blood?
a. vitamin E
b. vitamin A
c. vitamin K
- Which hormone does the pancreas secrete?
- Which are the glands that secrete tears?
a. thyroid glands
b. pituitary glands
c. lachrymal glands
- Which organ stores urine before it is expelled from the body?
a. urinary bladder
- What is the first section of the small intestine called?
- What is hair made of?
- What is the biggest part of the brain?
c. medulla oblongata
- What is the protective covering of the brain called?
- What is the protective covering of the lungs called?
- Which is the part of the digestive system that stores feces before they are expelled?
a. large intestine
1. b | 2. c | 3. b | 4. b | 5. b | 6. c | 7. b | 8. a | 9. b | 10. b | 11. b | 12. a | 13. b | 14. b | 15. a | 16. c | 17. b | 18. c | 19. a | 20. b | 21. c | 22. a | 23. c | 24. a | 25. b