Worksheet 1 (easy)
Copy the sentences in the blanks given below. Determine the type of sentence each one is, and write down. You can choose the type of sentence from the box.
[ declarative sentence — imperative sentence — interrogative sentence — exclamatory sentence ]
I don’t like my ice cream. [ Declarative sentence ]
Sam, please give yours to me. [ Imperative sentence ]
Ah! How delicious! [ Exclamatory sentence ]
Why don’t you eat your ice-cream? [ Interrogatory sentence ]
Worksheet - 2 (medium)
Write down the type of sentence against each sentence given below.
1. What are you doing now?
2. What a pleasant surprise!
3. Who is at the door?
4. I have a fever.
5. Please close the door.
6. She is my friend.
7. Please do not make any noice.
8. I am very hungry.
9. What a beautiful flower!
10. Come back here.
1. What are you doing now? [ interrogative ]
2. What a pleasant surprise! [ Exclamatory ]
3. Who is at the door? [ interrogative ]
4. I have a fever. [ declarative ]
5. Please close the door. [ imperative ]
6. She is my friend. [ declarative ]
7. Please do not make any noise. [ imperative ]
8. I am very hungry. [ declarative ]
9. What a beautiful flower! [ exclamatory ]
10. Come back here. [ imperative ]
Worksheet - 3 (difficult)
Use the different types of sentences, to talk about the kitten given below. You have one example here of a flower.