Children Books » Learning with Pepper
Learning with Pepper
Pepper is an imaginary character, a little dog. A well-executed themed collection of educational stories for kids have been launched by Sterling Publishers. The collections of stories have been categorized on various elements.
Some of the Pepper collection includes:
Learning good manners with Pepper – stories teaches the importance of good manners
Pepper Learn Good Habits – Stories highlighting the importance of good habits
Pepper go to school – the first day experience at school
Pepper show tantrums – every child trouble and throw tantrums, so is the pepper!
Pepper new pet and much more.
There are many positive elements to Pepper series of educational stories for kids!
- There are plenty of stories to read for kids, which make their time more interesting and educational.
- Children may certainly develop an interest towards Pepper, the lovable dog and would love to read all collections, a good thing towards books reading.
- Each story is narrated in a simple way, easy to understand and even children can read by themselves.
- Every story comes with a good moral or a message that child can learn and follow.
- Pictures and colorful pages – gives an interesting read.
- A few books are large with more than 100 pages, which may not be suitable for children.
- It seems like a repetition of morals and values in few stories, although the stories are different.
However, buying Pepper collection is a good value for money as it definitely teaches good morals and values.