13 Tricky Riddles
13 Tricky Riddles
How smart are you? Answer these tricky riddles if you are smart enough! General knowledge and a little bit attention on the riddles will help you find the answers with ease! Twist your thoughts to answer these brain teasing riddles.
- What Is Harder To Catch The Faster You Run?
- A woman was resting in her hotel room. The Hotel had only business clients that occupied single rooms. Suddenly she heard a knock on the door and she went to open it. She opened the door and saw a man whom she has never met before standing outside her room. The man said, ‘Oh I beg your pardon; I made a mistake, I thought this was my room’. He then rushed down the corridor to the elevator. The woman quickly locked her door and phoned the security. What made the woman suspicious of the man that knocked on her door?
- A man is trapped alone in a dungeon. There are only two possible exits: two doors. Through the first door is a room constructed with the mechanism of a magnifying glass. The blazing hot sun instantly fries anything that enters through this door. Through the second door, a fire-breathing dragon awaits hungrily to devour whatever comes towards it. How does the man escape?
- A woman shoots her husband. She then holds him under water for five minutes and then hangs him up. Ten minutes later they enjoy a wonderful dinner together. How can this be?
- My sister has two children. I had two children. My brother has two children. My cousin has two children. Wow, now that's a lot of children! How many children are there in all?
- I repeat only the last word you say. The more I repeat, the softer I get. I cannot be seen but can be heard. What am I?
- A farmer in Russia owns a beautiful pear tree. He supplies the fruit to a grocery store that sells fruits. The store owner has called the farmer to see how much fruit is available for him to purchase. The main trunk of the tree has 24 branches. Each branch has just exactly 14 boughs and on each bough exactly 7 twigs. The farmer knows that each twig bears one piece of fruit, so how many plums will the farmer be able to deliver to the store owner?
- I am sure you know about a lot of coats, but what kind of coat can be put on only when it is wet?
- Miss Sullivan was killed on the evening of Thursday last week. From the extensive investigation and interrogation by the police, these are the answers each person in the household gave- The wife said she was taking a nap. The maid said she was dusting the reading room. The chef said he was in the kitchen cooking breakfast for the family and the gardener said he was having a bath. Who did it?
- A man shaves several times a day, every day. And yet, he still sports a beard on his face. How is this even possible?
- An old lady forgets her driver’s license at home. She travels down a one way street the wrong way. She does not stop at stop signs, or stop for people crossing the road. A cop is watching her do this and he does not give her a ticket. Why didn't he give her a ticket?
- An Emperor had no wife or children. Neither did he have brothers to ascend the throne after him. So he made a plan to decide who should be the next emperor or empress. He gave all the children of the Empire a single seed to nurture for three months. Whichever child had the largest, most beautiful plant when they returned after the three months would earn the right to succeed the Emperor after his death. At the end of the contest all the children came back to the palace with enormous, green and beautiful plants held in their hands. After the Emperor looked at all the pots, he declared that the little girl, the only one who had showed up with an empty pot would be his successor. Why had he chosen this little girl over all of the other children with their beautiful plants?
- The man who makes it doesn’t use it; the man who buys it doesn’t need it; and the man who uses it doesn’t know that he is using it. What is it?
- You don’t knock on your own door, but the man had knocked.
- The man should wait until night, when the sun goes down he can use the first door.
- She shot a photograph of him and developed the film in a dark room and hung it up to dry.
- Only six! If you thought eight, you’re wrong! I had two children refers to past tense.
- An echo
- None ofcourse! How can a pear tree bear plums?
- A coat of paint!
- The chef- Miss Sullivan was killed in the evening and yet the chef claimed that he was in the kitchen cooking breakfast!
- The man is a barber!
- The old lady was traveling by foot, she was walking!
- The Emperor had distributed fake seeds and the little girl was the only child who had been honest enough not to switch seeds.
- Ha! A coffin!
« Back Next » 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 Riddles for Kids Silly Kids Riddles and Answers Brain Teasing Riddles 13 Tricky Riddles Simple Riddles for Kids Funny Riddles for Kids Interesting Math Riddles for Kids Logical Riddles Play with English Riddles Alphabet Riddles 30 Fun Riddles Picture Riddles Read More Funny Riddles Brain Teasers
Was this article useful? What should we do to improve your experience? Share your valued feedback and suggestions! Help us to serve you better. Donate Now!