Kids World Fun Home » Online Quiz » General Knowledge Quiz
General Knowledge Quiz
Welcome to general knowledge quiz for kids. These are very simple questions. Answer them, check how far you know these simple elements and improve your knowledge.
- Which fictional dog has two sisters Belle and Molly?
- Name the scientist whose death was unknown to the Nobel Prize authorities when they made the announcement for the medicine category.
- On a normal computer keyboard with which number does * share a key?
- Which golfing great has dropped out of the top 50 in the world ranking for the first time in nearly 15 years?
- Which word meaning ‘to become smaller' is also used for a psychiatrist?
- In the context of Apple iPhones, what is Siri?
- What was the nationality of the great writer George Bernard Shaw?
- In the context of space science, how did Tiangong 1 make news?
- On what material is the Mona Lisa painted?
- Which major Spanish city staged its final bullfight recently?
- What type of an animal is a Samoyed?
- Name the high-profile Man City player who was punished for not agreeing to come on as a sub in a Champions League match?
- Where in the human body is the occiput?
- Which marine adventure classic was first published on this date in 1851 under the title The Whale?
- Which Disney character made his debut as a bloodhound in the Mickey Mouse cartoon “The Chain Gang” in 1930?
- Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, Leymah Gbowee and Tawakel Karman have won which Nobel Prize?
- According to the saying, all roads lead to which European capital?
- American heiress Nancy Shevell recently married which Beatle?
- ALMA, the world's most powerful astronomical device, has begun operating in a South American country. Name the country.
- Who has become the youngest Formula One driver to win the Drivers' Championship twice?
- Meaning tail, which four-lettered word describes closing measures of a piece of music?
- Which island country witnessed its worst environmental disaster because of an oil spill from MV Rena off the coast of Tauranga?
- Metis, Adrastea, Amalthea and Thebe are the inner moons of which planet?
- Jetsun Pema has become the Queen of which Asian kingdom following her marriage on October 13?
- How many tentacles would five normal squids have between them?
Simple General Knowledge Quiz for Kids
Simple general knowledge quizzes with questions, answers & facts for kids, teenagers, students and small children. Answer to these general knowledge quiz for kids are given below!
- Which is the heavier metal of these two? Gold or Silver?
- Which is the most common non-contagious disease in the world?
- Which is the coldest location in the earth?
- Which is the hottest place in the earth?
- Which is the animal referred as the ship of the desert?
- Which is the nearest star to planet earth?
- Which is the least populated country in the world?
- Which is the oldest democracy / parliamentary in the world?
- Which is the fastest animal on the land?
- What differentiates a male lion from a female lion?
- Which is the most sensitive organ in our body?
- Which is the principal source of energy for earth?
- What are the two holes in the nose called?
- What is the standard taste of the water?
- Which is the longest river on the earth?
- Tooth Decay – A very common disease
- East Antarctica
- Vatican City
- Water has no taste