Online Quiz » General Knowledge Quiz
Welcome to general knowledge quiz for kids. These are very simple questions. Answer them, check how far you know these simple elements and improve your knowledge.
- Which fictional dog has two sisters Belle and Molly?
Answer: Snoopy in ‘Peanuts'
- Name the scientist whose death was unknown to the Nobel Prize authorities when they made the announcement for the medicine category.
Answer: Dr. Ralph M. Steinman
- On a normal computer keyboard with which number does * share a key?
- Which golfing great has dropped out of the top 50 in the world ranking for the first time in nearly 15 years?
Answer: Tiger Woods
- Which word meaning ‘to become smaller' is also used for a psychiatrist?
- In the context of Apple iPhones, what is Siri?
Answer: Introduced in the new iPhone 4S, it is a talking personal assistant, which combines voice activation and artificial intelligence
- What was the nationality of the great writer George Bernard Shaw?
Answer: He was Irish
- In the context of space science, how did Tiangong 1 make news?
Answer: Launched on September 290, it is China's first inhabitable space laboratory module
- On what material is the Mona Lisa painted?
Answer: Poplar wood
- Which major Spanish city staged its final bullfight recently?
- What type of an animal is a Samoyed?
- Name the high-profile Man City player who was punished for not agreeing to come on as a sub in a Champions League match?
Answer: Carlos Tevez
- Where in the human body is the occiput?
- Which marine adventure classic was first published on this date in 1851 under the title The Whale?
Answer: 'Moby Dick' by Herman Melville
- Which Disney character made his debut as a bloodhound in the Mickey Mouse cartoon “The Chain Gang” in 1930?
- Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, Leymah Gbowee and Tawakel Karman have won which Nobel Prize?
- According to the saying, all roads lead to which European capital?
- American heiress Nancy Shevell recently married which Beatle?
Answer: Paul McCartney
- ALMA, the world's most powerful astronomical device, has begun operating in a South American country. Name the country.
- Who has become the youngest Formula One driver to win the Drivers' Championship twice?
Answer: Sebastian Vettel
- Meaning tail, which four-lettered word describes closing measures of a piece of music?
- Which island country witnessed its worst environmental disaster because of an oil spill from MV Rena off the coast of Tauranga?
Answer: New Zealand
- Metis, Adrastea, Amalthea and Thebe are the inner moons of which planet?
- Jetsun Pema has become the Queen of which Asian kingdom following her marriage on October 13?
- How many tentacles would five normal squids have between them?