Online Quiz » General Knowledge Quiz
Welcome to general knowledge quiz for kids. These are very simple questions. Answer them, check how far you know these simple elements and improve your knowledge.
- Which fictional dog has two sisters Belle and Molly?
Answer: Snoopy in ‘Peanuts'
- Name the scientist whose death was unknown to the Nobel Prize authorities when they made the announcement for the medicine category.
Answer: Dr. Ralph M. Steinman
- On a normal computer keyboard with which number does * share a key?
- Which golfing great has dropped out of the top 50 in the world ranking for the first time in nearly 15 years?
Answer: Tiger Woods
- Which word meaning ‘to become smaller' is also used for a psychiatrist?
- In the context of Apple iPhones, what is Siri?
Answer: Introduced in the new iPhone 4S, it is a talking personal assistant, which combines voice activation and artificial intelligence
- What was the nationality of the great writer George Bernard Shaw?
Answer: He was Irish
- In the context of space science, how did Tiangong 1 make news?
Answer: Launched on September 290, it is China's first inhabitable space laboratory module
- On what material is the Mona Lisa painted?
Answer: Poplar wood
- Which major Spanish city staged its final bullfight recently?
- What type of an animal is a Samoyed?
- Name the high-profile Man City player who was punished for not agreeing to come on as a sub in a Champions League match?
Answer: Carlos Tevez
- Where in the human body is the occiput?
- Which marine adventure classic was first published on this date in 1851 under the title The Whale?
Answer: 'Moby Dick' by Herman Melville
- Which Disney character made his debut as a bloodhound in the Mickey Mouse cartoon “The Chain Gang” in 1930?
- Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, Leymah Gbowee and Tawakel Karman have won which Nobel Prize?
- According to the saying, all roads lead to which European capital?
- American heiress Nancy Shevell recently married which Beatle?
Answer: Paul McCartney
- ALMA, the world's most powerful astronomical device, has begun operating in a South American country. Name the country.
- Who has become the youngest Formula One driver to win the Drivers' Championship twice?
Answer: Sebastian Vettel
- Meaning tail, which four-lettered word describes closing measures of a piece of music?
- Which island country witnessed its worst environmental disaster because of an oil spill from MV Rena off the coast of Tauranga?
Answer: New Zealand
- Metis, Adrastea, Amalthea and Thebe are the inner moons of which planet?
- Jetsun Pema has become the Queen of which Asian kingdom following her marriage on October 13?
- How many tentacles would five normal squids have between them?
Study Tips For Children
Useful information and successful techiniques and tips for studying children from small standard to high school and college level. Improve your learning skills by practicing these study tips.