Jokes » Funny Animal Jokes for Kids
Animal Jokes, find a collection of different funny animal jokes - about pigs, dogs, cats, horses – or anything else in between – you can find it here.
Situations, animal living conditions, shape and the way of response, everything that makes for funny world of animal jokes. The vast collection of animal jokes is both aimed for kids and adults, which can be used as usable openers for conversations, meetings, as well as class recitations. True enough, these animal jokes for kids can make any child happy upon hearing them.
Funny animal jokes an entertaining bits of information for kids and adults alike.
- Where does fish keep their money?
- When is it bad luck to see a black cat?
- Why is it easy to spot Cinderella-fish?
- What steps will you take if a tiger is running towards you?
- Which is the strongest animal?
- How do prawns and clams communicate?
- Why would an octopus vs. squid war be terrible?
- What fur do we get from a Tiger?
- Why does the ocean twinkle at night?
- What do you get when you cross an octopus and a cow?
- Why oysters do not share their pearls?
- How do fish without cars get around?
- What is common between a tree and a dog?
- What do bees do if they want to use public transport?
- What's as big as a dinosaur but weighs nothing?
- Why are elephants so wrinkled?
- What a dog will do when he loses his tail?
- Why leopards can’t hide anywhere?
- Do you know why bees just hum?
- Why the Teddy bears never feel hungry?
- In a river-bank!
- When you’re a mouse!
- They have glass flippers!
- Of course big steps to run.
- A snail, because He always carries his house on his back!
- With shell-phones!
- Because they are both so well-armed!
- As fur away as possible!
- It’s full of starfish!
- An animal that can milk itself!
- Because they are shellfish!
- Both Dog and Tree lose their bark when they die.
- Wait at the buzz stop.
- Its shadow!
- Because it will take too long to iron!
- He will prefer to go to a re-tail store.
- Because they are always spotted.
- Because they don’t know how to say words!
- Because they are always stuffed!