It’s a surprising revelation that one-third of parents like to play video games with their children at least twice a week. Playing video games with children builds a strong and amiable bonding between parents and their dear ones. Selecting suitable video games for family can be a bit difficult. Nowadays with such a whole lot of game choices available, it’s wise to invest your time and money in an apt video/board game. Let’s discuss in detail some of amazing video games we found specially designed for the entire family.
Best Family Video Games
One of the best family video game which has been loved and relished by the gaming community is Super Mario Odyssey. It comes in a two player’s co-operative mode, thus a perfect family video game. If you’re looking for another amazing video game the whole family can enjoy together, we got you covered. Let’s, check out our HIDDEN GEM of the best family video games and their features in brief;
- Yooka-Laylee: [Platforms: Linux, Windows, Xbox and PlayStation etc.].
- Characters (Yooka & Laylee) explore amazing places
- Solve Puzzles
- Possess superpowers intermittently.
- Two player Format.
- Snipperclips NintendoSwitch: [Platforms: Nintendo Switch]
- Characters (Snip & Clip) solve Puzzles
- Amazing Manoeuvres during play
- Multiplayer Mode of 1,2 and 4 people!
- Kinect Sports: [Platforms: Xbox 360]
- collection of six sports simulations and eight mini-games
- Motion based on real life athlete movements
- Multiplayer mode, online and offline
- Disney Thinks Fast: [Platforms: PlayStation 2]
- Trivia game show
- Hosted by Genie from Aladdin
- Single and Multiplayer Modes
One other Notable mention is Carnival Island
Video Games for Kids
These are “Video Games meant for kids to enjoy”. These are some of the most preferred games round the globe. These days it is hard to cope-up with the demands of various ages and stages of aspiring video games experts. Here is the scoop of the best kids video games, which your kid would love to get their hands on;
- Unchartered: The lost legacy
- Robot Turtles Game
- Gran Turismo Sport
- God of War
- Zoo Tycoon.
Family Board Games
Whenever we think of board games, the game of life, classic like monopoly and scrabble, come in our minds. However, with changing times, our board games have also evolved. Today’s board games are INCREDIBLY DIFFERENT. Some are based on a strategy, mind power and critical thinking, while others are totally based on SHEER LUCK. Here are the best family board games.
- Catan 5th edition
- Runner-up: Sequence game
- Best team games: Code Names
- Best for Kids: Richard Scarry’s Busy town, Eye found it
Board Games for Kids
Board games are like a classic. You can’t quite get enough of them. Kids of all age group always love board games which can be played by making a simple excuse…
- Robot Turtles Game
- Sagrada by Floodgate Game
- 7 Wonders
Games are a way of human beings to interact and bond together with one another. Evolution shows us humans, animals and birds alike all love to play with one another. We can see monkeys, cats, dogs all chasing one another and play all day long. However, Human beings have evolved and so have our games and modes of entertaining ourselves. Certain video games and board games tend to strengthen our bonds and relationships, our coordination and understanding. The one purpose which seems to be driven out of lives is being physically active and fit through playing games. Readers are requested to play outdoors games when sun shines and play indoors when the heavens come pouring down.