Quotes For Kids
Quotes for the day! This is an enlightening section to induce positivity and confidence in kiddies.
The values we follow are worthy than those we simply forward it. Enlighten your day and knowledge with powerful quotes.
A few words can make or break the mood. The one or two liners are tiny bites of wisdom. You don’t want to let your children read a long passage to get motivated or eliminate the negative emotions. The little nuggets will be sufficient in most cases to motivate your child easily. Of course, we would like to put a dash of humor and fun as kids will love it. A few quotes will bring you a beautiful smile on your face.
Our comprehensive collection of inspiring and motivational are picked after a careful consideration. We do understand that a child is developing his or her language and update simple quotes that are easily understandable by children.
Whenever you feel down or something let you fall, read a quote to get aroused. These quotes will give you a lot of affirmation. Spread inspiring content, motivation and positive feelings to your friend.
- "The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more you learn, the more places you'll go!"
-- Dr. Seuss
- "It is better to be a failure at something you love than to be a success at something you hate."
-- George Burns
- "How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world."
-- Anne Frank
- "Play is our brain's favorite way of learning."
-- Diane Ackerman
- "No kid is unsmart. Every kid's a genius at something. Our job is to find it. And then encourage it."
-- Robin Sharma
- "Pulling someone down will never help you reach the top."
- "All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them."
-- Walt Disney
- "Always chase your dreams instead of running from your fears."
- "Play is our brain's favourite way of learning."
-- Diane Ackerman
- "Give the world the best you have, and the best will come to you."
-- Madeline Bridge
- "I don't love studying. I hate studying. I like learning. Learning is beautiful."
-- Natalie Portman
- "The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will."
-- Vince Lombardi
- "Do not give up, the beginning is always the hardest."
- "If you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely."
-- Roald Dahl
- "Those who try to do something and FAIL... are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and SUCCEED..."
- "Don't expect your friend to be a perfect person. But, help your friend to become a perfect person. That is true friendship!"
-- Mother Teresa
- "Never give up on what you really want to do. The person with big dreams is more powerful than one with all the facts."
-- Albert Einstein
- "To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment."
-- Ralph Waldo Emerson
- "Take every CHANCE you get in LIFE, because some things only happens ONCE."
- "Every successful person has a painful story. Every painful story has a successful ending."
- "Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thiks of changing himself..."
-- Leo Tolstoy
- "Everyone is trying to accomplish something big, not realizing that life is made up of little thing."
-- Frank A. Clark
- "Winning doesn't always mean being first. Winning means you're doing better than you've done before."
-- Bonnie Blair
- "The best teachers are those who show you where to look but don't tell you what to see."
-- Alexandra K. Trenfor
- "Stop worrying about what you have to loose and start focusing on what you have to gain."
- "You'll never be brave if you don't get hurt. You'll never learn if you don't make mistakes. You'll never be successful if you don't encounter failure."
- "Character is the real foundation of all worthwhile success."
-- John Hays Hammond
- "You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."
-- A.A. Milne / Christopher Robin
- "Don't just read the easy stuff. You may be entertained by it, but you will never grow from it."
-- Jim Rohn