Online Quiz » Simple General Knowledge Quiz for Kids
Simple general knowledge quizzes with questions, answers & facts for kids, teenagers, students and small children. Answer to these general knowledge quiz for kids are given below!
- Which is the heavier metal of these two? Gold or Silver?
- Which is the most common non-contagious disease in the world?
Answer: Tooth Decay – A very common disease
- Which is the coldest location in the earth?
Answer: East Antarctica
- Which is the hottest place in the earth?
- Which is the animal referred as the ship of the desert?
- Which is the nearest star to planet earth?
- Which is the least populated country in the world?
Answer: Vatican City
- Which is the oldest democracy / parliamentary in the world?
- Which is the fastest animal on the land?
- What differentiates a male lion from a female lion?
- Which is the most sensitive organ in our body?
- Which is the principal source of energy for earth?
- What are the two holes in the nose called?
- What is the standard taste of the water?
Answer: Water has no taste
- Which is the longest river on the earth?