Online Quiz » English Quiz - Odd Ones Out!
How good are you in English? Now take this simple English quiz for kids. This is very a simple exercise for kids to learn and understand the meanings of different words.
- Father | Mother | Brother | Sister | Friend
Answer: Friend – it is not a blood relation
- Woman | Aunt | Girl | Niece | Boy
Answer: Boy – The masculine gender
- Smile | Joy | Happy | Grief | Cheerful
Answer: Grief – Negative emotion
- River | Sea | Ocean | Ship | Pond
Answer: Ship – A vessel that sail on water, others are sources of water
- Easy | Difficult | Complicated | Tough | Hard
Answer: Easy – Simple
- Move | Sit | Stand | Walk | Bench
Answer: Bench – An object, others are instruction or command or action
- Legs | Hands | Eyes | Ears | Tail
Answer: Tail – Parts of humans – Humans doesn’t have a tail
- Peanut | Pistachio | Almond | Rice | Cashew
Answer: Rice – It is not a nut
- Red | Blue | Black | Green | Orange
Answer: Black – Not a colour in Rainbow
- Level | Madam | Eye | Radar | Watch
Answer: Watch – It is not a palindrome – Read either side, it gives you the same meaning.